- The group broke the record for the largest corporate group to ever undertake BridgeClimb Sydney. 2,100 Perfect China delegates soared to new heights by climbing the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and soaked in the dazzling 360 degree views. The attraction operated at ‘super capacity mode’ for four days to accommodate the group and also arranged Mandarin-speaking climbers to accompany every group.
- Farm experience at working farm, Tobruk Sheep Station, which included activities such as sheep shearing and sheep mustering, damper and billy tea demonstrations, whip cracking activities, bush dancing workshops, Australian wildlife encounters, and a retail zone offering opportunities to purchase local souvenirs.
- A water show spectacular at Darling Harbour of blockbuster proportions to kick off the business session. In addition to water skiers, jet ski riders and wakeboarders, the Perfect China Chairman, Vice Chairman, and President arrived in regal style aboard a cruiser boat complete with Perfect China flags.
- All delegates cruised the beautiful harbour over a six-day period onboard a Captain Cook Cruise for lunch or dinner.
- Optional tours offered delegates the chance to travel to the Blue Mountains, explore The Sydney Fish Market or tour the Opera House and Art Gallery of NSW.
- The exhibiton halls of the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre were converted into a magical Australian themed extravaganza for the 3,000-person gala dinner.
Sydney was seen as an aspirational and iconic destination, but the city’s safety and its multicultural, friendly residents also played a part in the decision-making process. Perfect China commented that the local Sydney and NSW suppliers went above and beyond to cater for the group’s special requests and large group size - anything was possible!