Vote for Sydney!
09 June 2015
Sydney, and some of Business Events Sydney’s strategic partners, have been nominated in the 2015 World Travel Awards. The Awards, the travel industry’s version of the Oscars, serves to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry.
Show your support for Australia’s leading business events destination by voting now!
Sydney has been nominated in the following categories:
• Australasia's Leading Destination
• Australasia's Leading Meetings & Conference Destination
• Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island
• Australasia's Leading Airport
• Australasia's Leading Business Hotel
• Australasia's Leading Conference Hotel
• Australia’s Leading Hotel
• Australasia's Leading Executive Club Lounge 2015
• Australasia's Leading Airline
• Australasia’s Leading Airport Lounge
To vote, simply register your details here and log into the voting system. You do not need to vote in every category, you can search by category and region, and choose to skip the other categories.
Working in travel, tourism and hospitality? Be sure to tick that you are a member of the industry as your votes count twice.
Voting closes on 30 August 2015.